Wednesday 17 June 2009

Marylebone Summer Fayre - 2009

Last Sunday I was at Marylebone, in central London, for the Summer Fayre that the neighbourhood holds annually. My friends from the Lykion ton Hellinidon dance group were dancing, and I snapped a few pics. I started from inside the offices, where I spotted some flowers. I also found a friend, Kalia - a great singer, browsing some books. Later on, the amazing dancing started, of which I am showing only a couple of details that caught my eye. We finished that part of the day around a table ( some crazy colours there ), having a good time! Enjoy!
Oh, can you spot the detail that really annoyed me in Kalia's photo?




Kalia

Dinos

Thessaly

Macedonia

G and GA snapshot in the pizzeria, or some whacky colors?

Mlle K

1 comment:

  1. Is it the Starbucks coffee?? :-p

    I like most Dino's photo, the out of focus background and foreground make him look 2 clicks more handsome than average! :-)

    PS. I should definitely get you a cdr ;-)

    ReplyDelete